Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Dreamer's World


Today is 6 April 2013 and I found myself in a park next to the University of Glasgow. Suddenly, I asked myself if I were to write a book, without the need to reference others and to let it flow, what will be the outcome? Here it is, the beginning of a book / blog that is born out of my own self desire to express how it feels to live in a world we dream about and enjoy the abundance that life gets to offer.

Many of us come with limits that are self-imposed. However, I believe anything is possible as long as we want it for a good purpose to ourselves and others. All of us are born with unique gifts, that can enrich the lives of others around and only by sharing can we truly live a fruitful, wealthy life. It is not constrained by the world of Scarcity, as depicted by the world of Economics. Very simply, I can share a skill, say alternative healing or how to cook a dish, and everyone else in the world can be made better off without diminishing others.

Perhaps, we are controlled by some forces in society. They want us to chase after materialistic wants such as getting the next car, a bigger house, more expensive watches and branded bags and jewellery. In the end, after getting it, you may start wanting something bigger, such as the sports car. The fallacy lies in thinking, well I would be happier if I get that bag. Yes, the pleasure is derived at that moment, however it is fleeting.

It is only when we truly discover what is our purpose in life and follow our heart in realizing our dreams that we may find a “rich” life. It may be defined as being able to do what we enjoy, work on our hobbies like travelling around the world, enjoying all the nice food, singing, dancing, writing, playing golf, surrounded by close friends and family, spending quality time with loved ones, and being open to new experience.
 
If I were to distill the SECRET to MANIFESTING THE LIFE YOU WANT: It is listening to your HEART. Visualise everyday before you sleep and as you wake up all the things you desire. I write 20 dreams in my DREAM DIARY each night. If you can think about it, you can HAVE it!
 
These days I am practicing Quantum Touch 2.0 by Richard Gordon (http://www.quantumtouch.com/) and Meditation (Free) guided by Solara An-Ra (http://www.solara.org.uk/).
 
Whatever you want really badly in life, the universe will conspire to make it happen for you! Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist (1988)
 
Conceive, Believe and Achieve - Napoleon HIll - Think and Grow Rich (1937)

Namaste!~ Love Love Love!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment